Sunday 11 January 2009

El Guapo..

11/01/09 - Today i was doing some promotional photographs for a local band called El Guapo (soon to change tho i beleive)

I managed to wake up fairly hangover free after about 5 hours sleep only to hear the rain battering against the window and to see the trees facing horizontal, not the fairytale white puffy clouds i was hoping for.

I was lucky to have Tom and Keith assist me with my shoot, holding up the flashguns and giving me general advice and banter. I decided to go back to the old brick works in Pumpherston as it is a brilliant location.

I decided to stick to the 'normal' band type photographs (drummer at the back) and i am really pleased with the results. I cross-processed all of my images and apart from minor level adjustments and cropping haven't gone OTT with photoshop.

I also treated tom and keith to a mcdonalds as a thanks - i really appreciate your help guys!







No comments: