Saturday 17 January 2009

The end of a long week...

16/01/09 - I was invited to join Tom and Simon for a cup of coffee. I don't 'do' hot drinks so had a nice bottle of overpriced orange juice (with bits)

Before our meeting me and tom went for a quick shoot to pass the time, we went to Corston farm and got extremely cold and windswept. It is quite high up and you get a really good view of Livingston. You can see the shopping outlets, st johns, Howden park, my street - its great. I got a shot for college and then we stopped off at the old brick bridge that leads from howden to mid calder. I managed to get down the steep embankment without a fall, and got a shot of the bridge that I am quite happy with.

what a busy week.......



3 comments:

Adam Matheson said...

Nice shot of the bridge, shame about the trolley!

SWalker Photography said...

haha yes.. thats Livingston for you!

Simon said...

If you can find a river in/around Livingston without a trolly and or other junk in it, I'll get you another OJ (with bits)

Nice shot though, nice work on the waterflow.